2019 Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Awards: deadline for submissions April 30, 2019
BANGKOK, Thailand, 2019-Feb-12 — /Travel PR News/ — Tourism industry organisations and individuals making outstanding contributions towards the successful promotion of the travel industry throughout the Asia Pacific region are encouraged to submit entries to the 2019 Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) Gold Awards. The deadline for submissions is April 30, 2019. The PATA Gold Awards Dinner and Presentation will take place on September 19, as part of PATA Travel Mart 2019 from September 18-20 at the Korme Exhibition Centre in Astana, Kazakhstan.
Sponsored by the Macao Government Tourism Office (MGTO) for the 24th consecutive year, the PATA Gold Awards sets industry standards for excellence and innovation.
Ms Maria Helena de Senna Fernandes, Director of MGTO, said, “Each year the PATA Gold Awards provides a stage for Asia-Pacific tourism industry stakeholders, big or small, to showcase their talent and best practices. The opportunity is here again, and I encourage individuals and organisations to bring to the limelight your successful stories in the multiple areas of our industry. As Macao paves the way to transform itself into a world centre of tourism and leisure, MGTO is honoured to help make this initiative possible, in a contribution to build a more sustainable and vibrant tourism industry in our region.”
PATA CEO Dr. Mario Hardy said, “Once again the PATA Gold Awards provides us with the perfect opportunity to recognise and celebrate the very best the Asia Pacific travel industry has to offer. The winners of these awards set industry standards for excellence and innovation and serve as examples for others to follow. We look forward to receiving applications from organisations and individuals worldwide that demonstrate excellence in conception, creativity and fulfilment. As always, we are sincerely grateful to MGTO for sponsoring the PATA Gold Awards yet again and for their continued and valuable support for a responsible and sustainable tourism industry.”
- Gain a major boost to the organisation’s marketing and public relations profile
- Attract valuable media coverage in various PATA communications channels including the weekly PATA e-newsletter, press releases and social media channels
- Entitled to leverage the prestigious PATA Gold Awards Winner logo on collateral materials
- Highlights of the winning entries on display at the PATA Travel Mart for delegates to enjoy
- Featured in the winners’ showcase booklet and PATA Gold Awards video
Judged by an international panel of experts, the Gold Awards recognise exceptional achievement in seven broad categories with 29 Gold Awards and four Grand Awards on offer:
- Marketing Campaign (seven Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
- Environment (three Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (one Gold Award)
- Heritage & Culture (three Gold Awards and one Grand Award)
- Education & Training (one Gold Award and one Grand Award)
- Marketing Media (ten Gold Awards)
- Travel Journalism (four Gold Awards)
PATA Gold Awards details, brochure, and information about past winners are all available at www.PATA.org/goldawards.