There are various stages involved in finding the best travel company in the World and rewarding them. Here are the general stages in order
1.Registration / Nomination by the companies
2.Company Eligibility Check
- Verified by our internal team
- Verified by the Jury members
3.Nomination Confirmation for Approved companies
- Approved companies pay nominal marketing fee
- Receives marketing materials
- Nomination certificates are issued to companies
4. Voting Start
- Vote by Travel Trade members
- Vote by Public
5. Voting Closes
- Networking Dinner
- Awards Presentation
- Certificates Presentations
Any company in Tourism industry across the globe is eligible to nominate for International Travel Awards by KSA. All nominations are self-nominate basis.
Simply register online at https://internationaltravelawards.org/award-nomination/ and our consultants will guide you from there.
After the successful registration and payment, You will be getting the following Marketing / promotional benefits.
- Marketing Materials
- Voting Buttons
- Voting Banners in different Sizes
- Nomination Certificate
- Copy right usage of International Travel Awards Logo
- Company profile at International Travel Awards Website
- Voting Page for a company at International Travel Awards
- Winners logo for the winner after the Gala Ceremony
- Winners Trophy & Certificate.
Once your nomination is approved by our team. You will be required to pay minimal marketing and copy right usage fees. Once you have paid the fee, You will be getting all the Marketing materials which help you to generate lot of votes and branding for your company.
Voting starts from 01-march-2019
At International Travel Awards by KSA, Each company competes in Country, Continent & World Level. Unlike any other program, We encourage our nominees to choose more country level options which help them to increase their winning chances.
Country Level winner announcements
- Country level winners will be announced online during the month of Jan & Feb 2019.
- Country level winners will receive Winners Certificate (by Email / Online ).
- Country level winners can order a Winner Trophy at additional cost and same can be collected from the Gala Ceremony.
- Incase if country level winner would like to receive it by shipping then international shipping charges applicable and payable in advance before the shipment.
Regional & Global Level Winners Announcement
- Regional / Continent & Global Level winner receives Trophy & Winner Certificate at the Grand Gala Ceremony.
- If the winner would like to receive it by shipping then international shipping charges applicable and payable in advance before the shipment..
- Regional & Global Level Finalist & Winners are allowed to attend the Gala Ceremony at FREE of cost. One one person is allowed to attend on complimentary basis.
***** The organiser reserves the rights to change in announcement /schedule / program or anything related to the award program. Please refer terms and conditions mentioned in our website for more details.
At International Travel Awards by KSA, we evaluate company based on various judging criteria such as but not limited to service delivery, luxury and presentation.
The size of the company is not taken into consideration to determine eligibility. We encourage 1 member company to 1,000+ member companies to nominate.
Our Jury members select the winners based on the following judging criteria
- Voting - Voting plays a vital role in the judging. 95% of our selection is based on the voting basis.
- Service Quality of the company
Gala Awards Ceremony
Winners are determined at the end of the voting season, and interim results are then released to the respective companies / hotels. Participants will be invited to attend the Gala Awards Ceremony, where the official winners are announced, also revealing the category and region of the award achieved.
This event is the year’s highlight, with many new business opportunities forged from the meeting of hospitality affiliates and media partners around the world.
Grand Finale Gala Ceremony will happen during 02-Feb-2019, DUBAI - UAE