If you do not want to agree to these terms & conditions or any terms and conditions provided by the organizer / award program, you must not access or use the Site for any reason such as participating in voting process, visiting any of our websites or web pages etc..,
As a Jury Member, your usage of GOLDEN TREE EVENTS Award Programme is subject to terms and conditions defined in this document:
- You accept and agree that the information provided on the Jury signup form is truthful and accurate, and that you are solely responsible for the information provided to the award program (name, photo, experience, company name, etc.).
- You are willing to accept that the Company offers complimentary benefits such as Jury Badge, Jury Certificate, and Highlighting Jury profile on Company’s website.
- You agree that the active Jury members will receive the Jury Trophy and invitation to attend the Gala Ceremony event. This is subject to change without prior notice as per the program schedule and etc., the details will be provided at the time of invitation.
- You agree to treat all nominees equally.
- You as a Jury member agree and acknowledge that you will judge the entries in a timely manner without any prejudice to any nominees.
- You agree and consent to use your profile as a Jury member can be used in award promotional materials including, but not limited to, the Award website, Award stage, during Gala ceremony, Partnership Proposal, Media Kit, etc.
- It is important to understand that the Money is not exchanged between the parties for any reason.
- You as a Jury member entitled to use the award Jury badge on your profile, social media, website, and inside the office as an honor.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not authorize to delegate any rights associated with the award program to anyone else.
- You agree that time spend will purely at your leisure, with no compensation, wages, or salaries being paid.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not contact any nominees at any time to influence their chances of winning.
- You understood that the organizer reserves the right to disqualify or quality the winner or change the winning category or any other element of the winning process according to the award selection procedure and management decision.
- You also agree not to collect any money or monetary benefits from the nominees/partners/sponsors or anyone else using our award program or any of its associated brand names. In such cases, you as a Jury is responsible for the entire damage or legal action initiated by any third party.
- This contract’s term is set to 12 months by default, but it will be automatically extended for a further three years without notice.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel Jury membership as part of the award process, including but not limited to offering a new Jury a chance, award procedure, and so on.
- If you choose to terminate or withdraw your name from the Jury, you must send a two-month written notice to email@example.com. Your information will be removed from our website and promotional materials in the future.
- The award program expects the Jury member to spend a minimum of 3 hours per year in the judging process. In case there is no activity or involvement from Jury for a minimum of 3 hours per year then the organizer reserves the rights to terminate the Jury membership without prior notice.
- The organizer updates the Jury terms and conditions at the award website, it is the Jury members’ responsibility to go through the terms on regular basis.
- The organizer reserves the rights to terminate the Jury membership without prior notice if we find any violation of this terms and conditions.
- You further agree that you are not authorized to use any third-party trademarks, brand name, logo such as Nominee, partner, sponsor, other Jury member & etc..,
- The organizer reserves the rights to accept or decline the Jury registration.
- You agree that the Organizer’s liability is to offer an opportunity to judge and or evaluation of Nominees who participate in the award programs, and to claim Jury badge, Jury certificate. And there is no any binding liabilities whatsoever from the part of the Organizer.
- You agree that you are not obliged to claim any damage from Organizer for any reason whatsoever and if you are dissatisfied you can only cancel your Jury membership.
- You once again state that the information you had provided us during Jury application is correct and true; i.e. you are who you state you are; your CV is as you state and your name or affiliations are correct.
You agree that you have read and agreed on the terms above. By proceeding further by judging and voting entries, you will be legally and ethically bound, as an Award Jury Member, by this terms and conditions. Please do contact us if you have any issues with our Jury membership terms and conditions. or if you would contribute with further ideas and conditions to make the system more efficient and more importantly more ethical or if you would need clarifications.